Monday, September 6, 2010

2010 Families Can Be Together Forever Book

First - I didn't delete the book. Maybe it's not showing up because I changed the title. If you click on the link below where the book should be, though, you can see the book and then you can click to view it full-screen.

Second - I don't see how they're making money on these books when they keep sending me codes for free ones. Even with a few extra pages plus tax and shipping, I'm spending less than $15. I've got so many projects going on already that I can barely keep up with them on my daily lists (picture me trying to keep a table full of the proverbial plates all spinning and you've just about got the right image), but I can't resist taking a few hours and filling in a free book. I especially love the way this one turned out. I'd love to make a bigger version of it with the dates and occasions all marked (which I could only do in a program like Heritage Makers; these less top-of-the-line programs don't have that capability), but for now I'm happy with being able to match family pictures with the ideas in one of our favorite songs and have the book in our hands. I hope you like it!

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments: