Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One project almost complete, several hundred left to go...

I used to have a poster in my bedroom with a picture of an elephant (of course) and a caption that read, "The farther I go, the behinder I get." That statement seems to be even more true of my life these days than it did back in my middle school days when I ordered the poster from a class book order. As I complete the very few projects I can say are actually finished, the tasks still waiting for me seem to have grown exponentially. For that reason, I am making myself rejoice in the completion of even one thing. (I still need to find a better version of the map of California, but everything else is finally pretty much finished.) I'm forever making to-do lists for myself and now, as I prepare to joyfully draw a line through this project, I've got to share it. (Now let's just see if the share method works!)





Just in case, here's a link to the book I've made about our family's Farewell Tour of California.
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=938783&productId=59&projectSponsor=258277

No comments: