Saturday, May 30, 2009

We know there's a plan, but sometimes need to be reminded.

Rather than have her color in her princess, fairy tale, or Barbie coloring books, I'm trying to create things that my daughter can do quietly during our main Church meeting that will help her to stay focused on the point of our being there. Using the practice I've gained in my research (see previous post on digital scrapbooking), I've made a special book. It still needs some work - I've got to add little dates and information here and there, move a sticker or resize a picture or two, but I'm getting excited that it's starting to look like something and I need to share it. The words are the lyrics to a sweet song by Vanja Y. Watkins. I'm curious to see how this photobooking website will post the preview, as this is one of the things I want to be able to do.











Here's a link to it, just in cast it's not working here:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=ef6d5087-5633-4110-b437-bf08b63b8a37&productId=1&projectSponsor=258277

No comments: